Matt Miller’s early career was as an Air Force pilot and advertising executive. In 2007 he started his franchise company, School Spirit Vending, which has raised over $5 million for education since inception. Aside from helping schools, SSV provides a unique business opportunity for franchise families across the US to develop financial security on a limited time commitment. The Sowing Seed Podcast is Matt’s chance to share common sense lessons and stories from his 30+ year journey in the military, corporate, and entrepreneurial worlds and hopefully inspire and encourage others through his experiences.
- GSP12 – Growing Seed: We All Need To Think Like A Media Company
- SSP40 – Financial Freedom: What Do You Want? When Do You Want It? What Willing To Give Up To Get It?
- SSP38 – Financial Freedom: Living Intentionally
- GSP11 – Growing Seed: The Power of Podcast Guest Interviews To Promote Your Business and Using Interview Valet
- SSP39 – Financial Freedom: Why I Joined A Mastermind Group and Why You Should Too